Frequently Bought With
The Naked Planner
Regular self-check-ins can help us to self-care, find balance, and make time for ourselves.
Unfortunately, no matter how good our intentions, life always gets in the way, and it doesn’t take much for these check-ins to become few and far between.
One problem we face is that our checking-in journal never seems to be within reach when we need it.
It’s too big for our pocket and if we put it in our bag, we find ourselves wanting it when we’re on the sofa. If we move it to the sofa, we end up wanting it by our bed.
With a naked planner, not only do we solve the ‘I don’t want to write in my new journal because it’s too perfect’ problem, but we can also pop sheets in different places so there’s always one to hand. In fact, each sheet is small enough to fill in on a morning, and stick in our pocket so that wherever we are, it’s there if we need it. Oh, and they’re perfect for BuJo lovers.
- 30 deconstructed planner sheets held together with a belly band
- Each log sheet is A6, double-sided, printed on 200gsm
- One side of each sheet is designed for mornings, and the other side is designed for the end of the day.
- Delivered in 2-5 working days from dispatch
- International delivery available
Is this a gift?
- Include a note at checkout – we’ll pop it in the parcel
- If you’d like to buy a card, you can find them here.
Don’t Just Take It From Us…
This website made me smile so much. I’m looking at making a mental health first aid box for my boyfriend and I think lots of your products would be good
Thank you brilliant Blurt team for always being a constant source of reassurance, support and encouragement
Blurt, I am overwhelmed by the lovely items available in your shop, and the limitless compassion, care, generosity and hope you have. Thank you for all that you do. Thank you thank you thank you.