Frequently Bought With
‘How To Grow Your No’ Mapology Guide
How To Grow Your No
As anyone who’s ever attempted to keep a plant alive will know, growing things is a tricky business.
We didn’t know that it was possible to find something harder to grow than a plant… until we tried to grow our ‘no’.
And boy, oh boy, does that bring a wheelbarrow-full of challenges.
But this map is here to guide us through emptying our wheelbarrow one challenge at a time. It helps us to grow our ‘no’. To stop it coming out as a ‘yes’. To turn our ‘quiet-uncomfortable-painful’ nos into ‘firm-confident-assured’ nos.
(As for keeping our plants alive, we’re still working on that one!).
- A2 decision-making guide, which folds into a handy A6-sized package
- Litho-printed in England
- FSC-certified paper
- Delivered in a clear, biodegradable, compostable bag
- Environmentally friendly, plastic-free supply chain from beginning to end
- Delivered in 2-5 working days from dispatch
- International delivery available
Is this a gift?
- Include a note at checkout – we’ll pop it in the parcel
- If you’d like to buy a card, you can find them here.
Don’t Just Take It From Us…
Note to the Blurt Team: Thank you for all you do. It matters. Stay safe. x
I just wanted to say thankyou to the Blurt team. I have stumbled across your website during a particularly dark and difficult time for me and I really appreciate your free resources and the things you provide in the shop to are wonderful.
So glad I found your free resources and your shop!
It’s such a relief to find people who ‘get’ me and are dedicated to helping me live WITH my mental illness and depression instead of trying to ignore me or cure me. Thank you Blurt Foundation.