Frequently Bought With
Download: Discomfort log
Sometimes, we know that something’s wrong. Discomfort niggles at us. But working out what it is that’s making us feel uncomfortable can be tricky. Once we have identified why we feel uncomfortable, the next challenge is working out what we might be able to do about it.
So, let’s work through it together. This download goes through discomfort step-by-step:
- What is making me feel uncomfortable?
- What thoughts are ogoing through my mind?
- What feelings am I experiencing because of this?
- What would be a truly compassionate response to this thought or thoughts?
- What one thing can I do for myself right now to minimise this discomfort?
Then there is a space for us to jot down some other thoughts. Because we almost always have other thoughts. Use this log as often has needed. Let’s discomfort-bust together.
What do people say about our work?